InfoEd Global is headquartered in New York State’s Capital, Albany.
The company is experiencing rapid growth and is currently the third largest software developer in New York’s Capital Region. We are always looking for experienced professionals that are the right fit for our team.
The Capital Region offers a high standard of living with excellent schools, beautiful neighborhoods, plenty of shopping, and a wide range of cultural activities. The area is famous for its scenic beauty, rich history and proximity to the majestic Adirondack Mountains and lakes.
Albany is only three hours by car from New York City, Boston, and Montreal, Canada. The company also has a presence in Johannesburg, South Africa; and Perth, Australia to support its growing base of international customers.
InfoEd Global takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) plans with 100% matching contributions, life insurance at no cost to team members, reimbursement programs for medical expenses, and more!
We ask that interested parties send their resume by email through the links below, by regular mail, or by fax. No phone calls, please.
Read through our listing of careers in software development.
InfoEd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We currently have immediate openings in the Albany, NY office for an Application Analyst. This position works closely with clients, development and product management teams, reviewing reported problems and facilitating resolutions. The Analyst is also responsible for ensuring frequent, informative communication with the client and support team management. They are also responsible for the health and well-being of assigned clients and managing small products in support of those client’s objectives.
- Build relationships with the clients
- Intake and verify issues reported by assigned clients.
- Monitor and inform clients of the status of their issue as it moves through the application support, development, and QA process; notify client of resolution.
- Keep the Team Leads informed of high priority/critical issues making sure they are being handled in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in experience.
- 1+ Year’s experience managing important accounts, clients or strategic relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate a high level of initiative and motivation.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize functions to maximize productivity.
- Strong working knowledge of the following: MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Screen Capture and Editing Tools.
A satellite office is opening in Birmingham, Alabama on the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) campus and we have immediate openings for full time Software Developers. Successful candidates will have experience in a software development environment and is able to adapt quickly to InfoEd’s business environment and our existing technical platforms.
- Develop and maintain InfoEd’s eRA applications.
- Fix issues as identified by clients, Product Specialists and QA Analysts and respond with suggestions for improvement and enhancements.
- Interpret specifications to develop new functionality.
- Maintain proper coding standards.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Systems
- A minimum of 2 years related experience in software development
- Experience with .NET, C#, and ASP
- Database knowledge — Oracle or SQL