InfoEd Global is headquartered in New York State’s Capital, Albany.
The company is experiencing rapid growth and is currently the third largest software developer in New York’s Capital Region. We are always looking for experienced professionals that are the right fit for our team.
The Capital Region offers a high standard of living with excellent schools, beautiful neighborhoods, plenty of shopping, and a wide range of cultural activities. The area is famous for its scenic beauty, rich history and proximity to the majestic Adirondack Mountains and lakes.
Albany is only three hours by car from New York City, Boston, and Montreal, Canada. The company also has a presence in Johannesburg, South Africa; and Perth, Australia to support its growing base of international customers.
InfoEd Global takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) plans with 100% matching contributions, life insurance at no cost to team members, reimbursement programs for medical expenses, and more!
We ask that interested parties send their resume by email through the links below, by regular mail, or by fax. No phone calls, please.
Read through our listing of careers in software development.
InfoEd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We currently have immediate openings for Software Developers ranging from Junior to Senior Levels. Salary is commensurate with experience and full benefits available (Health, Dental, Vision etc). In this role, the individual will develop and maintain Electronic Research Administration applications.
- Develop and maintain InfoEd’s eRA applications.
- Fix issues as identified by clients, Product Specialists and QA Analysts and respond with suggestions for improvement and enhancements.
- Interpret specifications to develop new functionality.
- Maintain proper coding standards.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Systems
- A minimum of 2 years related experience in software development
- Experience with .NET, C#, and ASP
- Database knowledge — Oracle or SQL