InfoEd Global is headquartered in New York State’s Capital, Albany.
The company is experiencing rapid growth and is currently the third largest software developer in New York’s Capital Region. We are always looking for experienced professionals that are the right fit for our team.
The Capital Region offers a high standard of living with excellent schools, beautiful neighborhoods, plenty of shopping, and a wide range of cultural activities. The area is famous for its scenic beauty, rich history and proximity to the majestic Adirondack Mountains and lakes.
Albany is only three hours by car from New York City, Boston, and Montreal, Canada. The company also has a presence in Johannesburg, South Africa; and Perth, Australia to support its growing base of international customers.
InfoEd Global takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) plans with 100% matching contributions, life insurance at no cost to team members, reimbursement programs for medical expenses, and more!
We ask that interested parties send their resume by email through the links below, by regular mail, or by fax. No phone calls, please.
Read through our listing of careers in software development.
InfoEd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We have an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant to the President in the Albany, NY office. This position serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President. They also serve as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. They must also have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The Executive Assistant should also be prepared to provide similar support in areas of the President’s personal life.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative and personal tasks for the President managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the President’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the President’s time and office.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the President to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the President’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- This position can be incredibly fast paced and the EA needs to be able to respond and adapt to an ever changing daily environment and tasks.
A satellite office is opening in Birmingham, Alabama on the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) campus and we have immediate openings for full time Software Developers. Successful candidates will have experience in a software development environment and is able to adapt quickly to InfoEd’s business environment and our existing technical platforms.
- Develop and maintain InfoEd’s eRA applications.
- Fix issues as identified by clients, Product Specialists and QA Analysts and respond with suggestions for improvement and enhancements.
- Interpret specifications to develop new functionality.
- Maintain proper coding standards.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Systems
- A minimum of 2 years related experience in software development
- Experience with .NET, C#, and ASP
- Database knowledge — Oracle or SQL
We currently have immediate openings in the Albany, NY office for User Interface Software Developers ranging from Junior to Senior levels. Salary is commensurate with experience and full benefits available (Health, Dental, Vision etc). In this role, the individual will develop and maintain Electronic Research Administration applications.
- Good understanding of media file formats (.PNG vs .JPEG, etc.)
- Solid understanding in at least one application for graphics/mockups:
- Vector Images/Wireframes/Mockups – Illustrator for example
- Raster Images – Photoshop, Paint, etc.
- Associates or higher degree in related area or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a software development environment (strongly preferred)
- Web development tools such as Visual Studio are a plus