Beyond Animal Instincts
With InfoEd Animal Facilities, you’ll know instantly the precise disposition of every animal, at every moment, throughout the entire research lifecycle. No assembling of documents. No collecting of disparate financial records. From Husbandry, to Animal Care, to Facilities staff, your view of Inventory and financial data is instantly available anywhere and in real time.
Principal Investigators and Researchers
Requesting animals, managing procedural records, and tracking animal details has never been easier or more accessible.
- Simplified submissions means less required oversight
- Instantly accessible and real-time information to track animal background, scientific use, and lineage
- Create records of study-related procedures as well as facility provided procedures to better manage the scientific process
Administrators and Coordinators
- Instantly understand your current and future housing and handling needs, and devote resources as required
- Eliminates processing errors by linking all necessary forms in a cohesive animal request, ordering, and delivery process
- Minimizes protocol deviations – all IACUC approved protocol information including approval period, species, procedures, and housing is automatically tracked
- Provides clarity into animal details through real-time management of animals, their movement history in the facility, health, and location
InfoEd Animal Facilities Core Functions
- Track inventory of your facilities contents, including complete visibility into animals, racks, rooms, buildings, and all levels of housing
- Manages the capacity of your enclosures, and discretely track an individual animal’s details
- In depth histories of animal movement, health status, and procedures can be recorded and reported on
- Investigators can submit animal requests from approved protocols on line, directly to the animal ordering office
- Procurement staff can then generate orders, which will house both animal data, as well as financial and vendor information
- Deliveries of animals into the facility are managed through the Order system, where animal specific pages and unique identifiers are created
- Create a hierarchy of animal locations, with different attributes including type of location, building capacity, rack capacity, and enclosure capacity.