InfoEd Global is headquartered in New York State’s Capital, Albany.
The company is experiencing rapid growth and is currently the third largest software developer in New York’s Capital Region. We are always looking for experienced professionals that are the right fit for our team.
The Capital Region offers a high standard of living with excellent schools, beautiful neighborhoods, plenty of shopping, and a wide range of cultural activities. The area is famous for its scenic beauty, rich history and proximity to the majestic Adirondack Mountains and lakes.
Albany is only three hours by car from New York City, Boston, and Montreal, Canada. The company also has a presence in Johannesburg, South Africa; and Perth, Australia to support its growing base of international customers.
InfoEd Global takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) plans with 100% matching contributions, life insurance at no cost to team members, reimbursement programs for medical expenses, and more!
We ask that interested parties send their resume by email through the links below, by regular mail, or by fax. No phone calls, please.
Read through our listing of careers in software development.
InfoEd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We currently have immediate openings in the Albany, NY office for an Application Analyst. This position works closely with clients and the development and product management teams, reviewing reported problems and facilitating resolutions. A successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience managing important accounts, clients or strategic relationships and excellent communication skills.
- Intake and verify issues reported by assigned clients.
- Facilitate issue resolution by providing the development and product teams expert analysis, technical detail and effective collaboration.
- Test resolved issues once applied to client environments.
- Ensure assigned clients have their issues closed within the SLA assigned by the Support Management Team.
- Monitor and inform clients of the status of their issue as it moves through the application support, development, and QA process; notify client of resolution.
- Work with IT to ensure that client upgrades are being scheduled, executed, and turned over successfully.
- Build a relationship with the client; understand how they use InfoEd software and how InfoEd can better support them.
- Develop and grow a working knowledge of the InfoEd product.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in experience.
- At least 1 years’ experience managing important accounts, clients or strategic relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate a high level of initiative and motivation.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize functions to maximize productivity.
- Strong working knowledge of the following: MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Screen Capture and Editing Tools.
We currently have openings in the Albany, NY office for a QA Analyst. The QA Analyst will provide high-level software module testing for the InfoEd Module Suite. They are expected to develop and maintain a strong detailed level of knowledge of the modules assigned. This level of knowledge is specifically focused around the application including field-level edits, screen flows, module setup procedures, administrative use, and problem resolution.
- System acceptance testing on all bug fixes returned from the development staff and determines the fix to be approved or rejected.
- Creation and execution of testing plans for new functionality added to the software modules.
- Periodic reviews of regression testing plans for software modules and updates the software module’s testing plans based on reviews.
- Periodic execution of regression testing plans for software modules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in software QA highly desired.
- Knowledge of SQL statements and programming a plus.
- Experience in technical documentation and research administration also a plus.
We currently have immediate openings for Software Developers ranging from Junior to Senior Levels. Salary is commensurate with experience and full benefits available (Health, Dental, Vision etc). In this role, the individual will develop and maintain Electronic Research Administration applications.
- Develop and maintain InfoEd’s eRA applications.
- Fix issues as identified by clients, Product Specialists and QA Analysts and respond with suggestions for improvement and enhancements.
- Interpret specifications to develop new functionality.
- Maintain proper coding standards.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Systems
- A minimum of 2 years related experience in software development
- Experience with .NET, C#, and ASP
- Database knowledge — Oracle or SQL