InfoEd Global is headquartered in New York State’s Capital, Albany.
The company is experiencing rapid growth and is currently the third largest software developer in New York’s Capital Region. We are always looking for experienced professionals that are the right fit for our team.
The Capital Region offers a high standard of living with excellent schools, beautiful neighborhoods, plenty of shopping, and a wide range of cultural activities. The area is famous for its scenic beauty, rich history and proximity to the majestic Adirondack Mountains and lakes.
Albany is only three hours by car from New York City, Boston, and Montreal, Canada. The company also has a presence in Johannesburg, South Africa; and Perth, Australia to support its growing base of international customers.
InfoEd Global takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) plans with 100% matching contributions, life insurance at no cost to team members, reimbursement programs for medical expenses, and more!
InfoEd Global provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We ask that interested parties send their resume by email through the links below, by regular mail, or by fax. No phone calls, please.
Read through our listing of careers in software development. We currently have immediate openings for the following positions:
The QA Specialist is responsible for checking our web-based software product for defects or issues. They will run various tests on software to ensure it meets all guidelines and company standards and identify any problems.
- Discover bugs and defects within software
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Verify bug fixes
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and self motivated
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in experience
InfoEd Global is a world leading software company that develops web based applications. We are looking for a developer to help with the design and implementation of a web-based user interface.
- Good understanding of media file formats (.PNG vs .JPEG, etc.)
- Solid understanding in at least one application for graphics/mockups:
- Vector Images/Wireframes/Mockups – Illustrator for example
- Raster Images – Photoshop, Paint, etc.
- Associates or higher degree in related area or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a software development environment
- Web development tools such as Visual Studio are a plus
Our analysts work with world leading institutions to implement and maintain our software. Ideal candidates will have strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, the ability to work with web-based applications and proficiency with Microsoft Products. Experience managing strategic relationships or clients is a plus but we will train candidates.
- Work with clients while implementing the software
- Consult with clients on their use of the system
- Leverage software functions and features
- Manage all facets of the company/client relationship
- Verify client issues and provide work arounds unless development intervention is required
- Travel as necessary to meet with clients
- Develop and maintain InfoEd’s eRA applications.
- Fix issues as identified by clients, Product Specialists and QA Analysts and respond with suggestions for improvement and enhancements.
- Interpret specifications to develop new functionality.
- Maintain proper coding standards.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience with .NET, C#, and ASP
- Database knowledge — Oracle or SQL